Article 1. Name
This alliance is named Asia Digital Arts and Design Association International and is abbreviated as ADADA international.
Article 2. Purpose
The aim of this alliance is to develop academic cooperation and establish a theoretical method of media art and design created by the rich harmony of art sense and human logical thinking based on media technology. Further, it aims to use our distinctive ethnic and cultural identities to explore common problems as we contribute to developing academic research and industry in Asia.
Article 3. Activities
This alliance is constituted from each represented association of Asian countries as stated in Article 4 and act for the purpose of Article 2 as follows:
- Publish international journals electrically 4 times per year.
- Hold international conferences and symposia every year.
- Hold international exhibitions and media art festivals.
- Award ADADA special prize, research encouragement prize, annual paper prize, annual digital art award and special prize.
- Cooperate with other relevant associations, conferences and institutions domestic and overseas.
- Promote cooperation between academia and industry.
Article 4. Members
The followings have membership:
- The party which joins to the ADADA International Membership
- Associate members: individuals and groups who support this alliance’s purpose and organization.
Article 5. Fees
Enrolment fee is $US1,000 one time (non-refundable). Annual Member fee is $US1,000. Associate Member fee is at a minimum of $US1,000 per group.
Article 6. Executive members
This alliance must have the following executive members:
- President – one person (elected from vice presidents)
- Vice presidents – one person from each national organization.
- International editorial chairs – one person who is elected from editorial chairs.
- Editorial chairs – one person from each country.
- Bureau chief – one person.
Article 7. To select executives
- The board of executives consists of one president, three vice presidents, one international editorial chair, two editorial chairs and one bureau chief.
- The president represents this alliance, performs the primary duties of the office and supervises meetings of the board of executives.
- Vice presidents are selected from each national organization and represent their own respective national organization, support the chair and act in place of a chair when the chair cannot attend.
- Vice presidents elects the president from vice presidents.
- Editorial chairs are selected from each country and perform as the representative responsible for editorial and paper evaluations for their respective country.
- The bureau chief represents a secretariat (appointed by the president).
- The term for the board of executives is 2 years but reregistering is not prohibited.
Article 8. Board meeting
- The annual executive board meeting is held once a year, and the president may convene special meetings when necessary.
- The quorum for an executive board meeting is two third of total members (including holders of proxy votes).
- The decision of the executive board meeting is made according to a majority vote of more than half of the members in attendance (including holders of proxy votes).